Saturday, January 15, 2011

Whoda Thought?!

So, I'm sure that most of you are aware of this little fact that I am about to confess "officially" on here.... but for those of you that aren't aware.... I am going to be the proudest ever mother of 2 in August. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. I can't even believe it! (Alright, I'm about to do that TMI business that I so frequently like to do) I only had 2 periods since having Addie Marie. And I had only weaned her a week before I ovulated... and bada bing- positive pregnancy test. Turns out, I might be a little fertile. Joey told me that I tricked him. LOL. I promise I didn't. I really thought that I was semi infertile. But, it turns out that Jesus had this little plan all along. That Jesus, he is quite a guy. :)
I feel obligated to speak about how I am feeling... as if you care. I feel pretty fair. Nothing to complain about that is for sure. I absolutely feel much much more tired this time around. But it is very hard to know if it is because of pregnancy or because of Adrianna. In regards to my irritable bowel- it is wonderful! I have had NO ISSUES! Yay!! I have to admit, nearly pooping my pants daily was a bit exhausting. Plus the uncontrollable bearing down during the cramping episodes really worried me that I was going to push out my baby. I even spoke to one of the doctors about it...she thought I was crazy. But she didn't know how bad I would bear down. I mean honestly, now that I have attempted to push out a baby- I know what kind of bearing down is required. And let me tell you, the bearing down that was accompanying my irritable bowel attacks could have pushed out a baby in one push- YIKES! So luckily I do not have that this time. (Side note: I would ABSOLUTELY take it if it meant I would have a healthy baby. I don't care. I'm willing to endure whatever is required to make a healthy baby!) Nausea wise, I have a small constant underlying sick feeling. It isn't too bad, its a little worse than with Addie... but I have never thrown up. There have only been 2 times where I thought I was going to, but I never did. I also wonder if I'm a little more nauseous because I am depleting my body's resources much more due to less sleep. I am not as hungry as the first time. I'm hungry, but not CONSTANTLY. I'm appropriately hungry. I don't have a meat aversion, I sometimes will be grossed out by chicken or something... but that is kind of normal for me. So there are things that are the same as with Addie, but some things that are different.
I am super excited to find out what this baby is going to be. I did get to see his/her amazing picture at 8 weeks. This beanie is much less willing to show its cute little limb buds. LOL. Only 9 more weeks until I get to see him/her again! I can't wait!! My sister just found out she is having a boy. She is 10 weeks ahead of me. So we will have daughters that are 4 months apart, and our next kids will be 10 weeks apart. I promise, this wasn't even planned. That Jesus works in mysterious ways!

1 comment:

KatieMo said...

MB, this is so exciting. When I first was reading your blog, you wondered when you would ever get pregnant, and now you are on your second one. I guess we can chalk it up to "a little bit of life" that happened from some "yeehaw in the hay" if you know what I mean. I love you, MB. SO happy for you and Joey! Can't wait to read about pregnancy #2!!