Monday, December 21, 2009

Meeting Santa Clause




After a couple attempts Addie was able to meet Santa Clause yesterday. She did soo good! We even had a wardrobe change in the middle of bass pro but she didn't even care! I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to see Santa (he is pretty popular you know!), so I didn't want to put her in the dress and then not see Santa again. I don't think she likes the dress. The frilly stuff is pretty scratchy. Also, in the first pic I realize that she has her pants to her boobs- I hate that everything is sized so different. She is in mostly 0-3mo clothes so I bought her some jeans in that size and they are HUGE! If I pick her up they fall down. LOL. But she is a growing girl and I know they will fit really soon! For the time being Becky gave me some little white pants that are super adorable and they fit good.

3 comments:

"The Barbers" said...

I'm so glad your little Addie made it to see Santa...I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!!

Grace said...

So cute MB!!!

KatieMo said...

She is precious, MB! I'm sure Santa loved her.Don't worry about the jeans up to her boobs. My grandma wears them the same way ;). Merry Christmas!!